Get Packing, Hotties! Nora Tobin Is Leading A Retreat At The Stunning SPA At JW Marriott, Marco Island
All you smarties who follow Nora Tobin on Instagram, or follow her amaze-balls "Kale, Cardio and Cocktails" wellness plan on her blog, will be turning cartwheels to know she's heading to the crazy-beautiful SPA at JW Marriott in Marco Island.
Yes babes, she's leading a wellness retreat there from 12 - 15 April. Spots are limited, so book yours now.
Why shouldn't you miss this? Because it's a total win-win. One, Nora. (That's her above, jogging with her ripped abs...) Two, that spa. I was lucky enough to visit it at the end of January, and trust me when I tell you that it's Capital G Gorgeous.
(You can read my full review here, on Insider's Guide to Spas. I'll also be writing a travel-loguey recap for FBP shortly. That one will feature all the photos trapped inside my iPhone...)
Back to Nora, and this upcoming retreat...
It's called "Peak by JW," and here's a peek (not a peak) at what's included, along with my running commentary:
PEAK BY JW
1. Luxe accommodations. (Seriously, just Google the resort...aaaaah.)
2. Daily workouts combining high-intensity interval training, strength training and yoga. (And it's so pretty there! So all this won't feel as hard!)
3. Culinary "experiences." (Translation: You'll eat very, very well.)
4. Workshops and private counseling with Nora. (Sign me up. My "sugar issues" and I need her in the worst possible way.)
5. Immersive well-being excursion. (I'm guessing they'll be taking you somewhere really cool. Possibly on jet skis.)
6. Two 90-minute signature spa treatments. (So, so, soooo good. Swoon.)
7. Nora's Fitness and Nutrition Program and Toolkit. (To take all this newfound wellness home with you, and keep on trucking with your bad self.)
I desperately want to go to this retreat, but I can't. So please let me live vicariously through you!